Newsletter : stand out of the crowd !
This decision isn't easy. Web users often get their mailbox full, harrassed by promotional and informational newsletters coming from everywhere. It’s a real challenge to stand out in this unceasing flow of emails.
In her article for Newincite, marketing consultant Jenifer Beever delivers some advices to build an effective newsletter. Needless to say, it must be interesting, relevant and entertaining. You can select various formats of articles, such as « how to », opinion piece, personal story, reports.
Jenifer Beever takes in consideration multiple parameters to create a noriginal newsletter.
On the content
- Understand your content audience : what will be appreciated? what are the preoccupations of the readers ? Try to define your different profiles of prospects.
- Target them individually by creating several newsletters based on their different needs.
- Think outside of the box, don’t hesitate to personalize your manner of writing, share your stories.
- Put photos or infographics on articles’ covers to push readers to click to get the entire version of the visual.
On the form
Don’t forget to brand your newsletter : readers must be able to tell who you are, what you do.
You should insert :
- the banner and the logo of your brand at the top of the email.
- a warmy introduction.
- your product name hyperlink to a product page on your website.
- a picture of your product
- a call-to-action strategy : teaser, PDF donwloading, webinar summary …
Image credits: BigStock
Social Dynamite designs a solution focused on the brand contents broadcasting on social networks. We aim at developping the digital influence of brands and their visibility on the Internet within a structuring process. Social Dynamite is an efficient and simple suite of tools that was initially created for our clients.
For further information: